Serves 4 people
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
- 4 Salmon Portion - skinless & Boneless
- 2 tables of Cirio Olive oil
- 2 table spoon capers
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices of lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon Maldon Sea salt
- Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Place in skillet, and increase heat to high. Cook for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with capers, and salt and pepper. Turn salmon over, and cook for 5 minutes, or until browned. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer salmon to individual plates, and garnish with lemon slices.
Based on the recipe appeared in allrecipes.com/ - http://allrecipes.com/recipe/21736/pan-seared-salmon-i/