Ramadan Special - Lamb Leg Roast
PREPARATION TIME: 2:05 hrs
SERVINGS: 6-8 PEOPLE
3 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
2 garlic cloves (minced)
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1⁄2teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine mustard, garlic, rosemary and pepper.
- Rub all over the leg of lamb (lamb may be covered and refrigerated to marinate up to 24 hours before roasting).
- Place roast in foil-lined roasting pan.
- (Insert Meat Thermometer into thickest part of the roast). (Temperature desired is 150° for medium well done).
- In preheated 400° oven, roast for 15 minutes and then reduce oven temperature to 325° for 1 hour and 20 minutes for 4 pound medium well done roast. If well done roast is desired, cook longer to your desired doneness.
- Remove roast to cutting board and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with cranberry relish if desired
Now, invite family & friends over for iftar and have a real good time :)
Recipe Credit :http://www.food.com/recipe/lamb-leg-roast-60619