An elegant box with all our Saba and Balsabamo product to taste:
- SABA: The sweet essence of cooked grape juice. Sweet with striking fruity flavour. it keeps the mild acidity of the grapes. To sweeten: to top yogurt and ice cream or with ricotta cheese
- BALSABAMO 3: Saba joins a slightly acetified grape must to give a condiment with a good fluidity, fruity flavour and a pleasant mild acidity. Good to dress salad, vegetables and sweet and sour onions.
- BALSABAMO 6: Condiment aged in oak barrels. With a rounder acidity and a slight wooden flavour. On meat dishes and for sweet and sour preparations.
- BALSABAMO 12: Condiment aged in series of wooden barrels according to the ancient modenese art. Sweet and sour in perfect balance, long clean and persistent finish. Some drops on cheeses, vegetables and savoury tarts.
- BALSABAMO 18: Condiment in its full maturity. Delicate taste, with a mildly fruity savour given by the sweet cherry and mulberry wood.High good balanced acidity, long clean and persistent finish. On a teaspoon as aperitif, in a strawberries salad and on a luscious vanilla ice-cream cup.